Saturday 22 March 2008

A Posy of Flowers

As it's getting near to my first workshop, well actually my first of three in one week - gulp - I felt the need to make some more cards to display. Pastels are my fav at the mo - I think it's something to do with Easter and Spring. :) This card is so simple and what made it more enjoyable is I've discovered the Stamp-a-ma-jig. A fabulous tool that means your two step stamps will align EVER time! Love it, love it, love it! The stamp set is Simply Sent and I cut out the flowers and 3D them on the card with dimensionals. I made the stems by cutting a length of certainly celery cardstock about 2cm wide and put it through a ribbler (which i purchased from Hobbycraft for £1.99 a few weeks back, bargain!) and then cut the strip into three. I think the rest is self explanitory.

And here's the recipe.....

SU! Cardstock - Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Whisper White

SU! Inks - Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink

SU! Ribbon - Pretty in Pink and Whisper White

Other - SU! Pink Circle Rhinestones, Dimensionals and Papermania Gem Stones

tfl and Happy Easter!

Jo :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very delicate and pretty! Happy Easter hun, see you soon

Unknown said...

A beautiful card Jo - good luck with your workshops.

Janette said...

Hi Jo,
I love this card and it will be one to case...LOL....
Good luck with your parties, I am sure you will be fine
Hugs
Janette
www.cardsandchat.blogspot.com

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous Jo x