Monday 1 September 2008

Au Revoir my Little Froggies

Come 1st October there is a NEW Stampin' Up! Catalogue and I can tell you I'm sooo excited! This year has been a fantastic one for Stampin' Up! in the UK and although it was all so new to me back in February, I love their products so much for quality, originality and of course co-ordination. Plus everything is all in one catalogue! Do you know I've popped into Hobbycraft on the odd occasion and when I see an aisle of their rubber stamps, it does nothing for me now. The reason for that is it's just a row of stamps - nothing matches, nothing grabs me and the prices are quite unbelievable too! If I see someone browsing I sooo want to ask them if they're interested in a workshop so they can try before they buy and to show them how amazing Stampin' Up! is. Of course I never have, but I know they would be hooked.... if only. So with a new catalogue we also get a Retirement List to make way for more NEW and wonderful stamps and accessories. The retirement list is effective from 1st September and once these sets are gone, they are well and truly gone. There is an added bonus though.......these sets have been discounted so bargains galore!!! My beloved 'Unfrogettable' stamp set is going - I shall miss him as it's my favourite set if you hadn't noticed but having seen a few little sneaks of the new catalogue I can forgive SU! for taking him away from me. (Incase you want to order him he's been discounted from £25.95 to £23.95) The full Retired List is here and you know where I am if you want anything - just drop me an email. I'm off to drown my sorrows over froggie now....

No comments: