Sunday 10 May 2009

SWU 'Theme' Challenge

It's a little later than I had planned but here's my DT entry for the Stamp With Us challenge. This week the theme is 'Thanks'. I have to confess that this was the second card I made, the first I wasn't at all happy with but this one I like. The Stamp set is Petal Pizzazz and I've cut the flowers out and 3D'd them over the Sweet Always Designer Papers. Grey seems to have become the new black, like brown was, and the Grey Taffeta Ribbon is so gorgeous I had to add it to the card... it's almost silver like and not too overpowering either. I've always had a thing about gems and pearls so to finish it off I added some scrummy Basic Grey Opaline half pearls in grey - I love 'em. If you hop over to SWU please take a look at all the FABULOUS offerings the other team members have created, they are ALL gorgeous! And please join in with the challenge with the help of Mr Linky so we can see your creations. Tfl, Jo :)

7 comments:

Emma said...

This is one of my favourite colour combo's Jo. Your card looks amazing. I love those 3d flowers with those gorgeous pearls.

Great job xx

Kate Lewis said...

Just gorgeous Jo, very soft and elegant - totally agree about the grey, looks great on this card! Hugs K xx

Saxo Stamper said...

Just lovely as usual Jobe x

Stephanie said...

Beautiful Jo & that grey ribbon really sets it off perfectly! Love Steph xxx

Yvonne said...

Love the touch of grey in this card, makes the pink stand out beautifully.
Such a love soft feel to this card.

Claire aka Feline said...

Thank you for stopping by and blimey I'm terrified now lol, that card is really, really pretty...good luck.

I thought I recognised you, can't remember my entry though...it was a newbie CJ wasn't it, look forward to chatting to you on the MTM blog xx

simplyfairies said...

loving this creation Jo, ...