Monday 5 October 2009

Good Friend

Before I went away last week I was invited over by my very lovely friend and fellow Demo Jenny Moors. Jen was having a get together with all her downline and although I'm not part of her team, I was very privileged to be asked. I had the best time with Val, Jane, Di, Jo, Maria and my fab bloggin buddy, Kate. THANK YOU JEN for such a wonderful day! You're a star! x Jen had prepared a make & take for us which was a double slider card - something I'd not made before. I loved the design with the Good Friend set so much I made another at home in a different colour combo. Isn't is adorable?!

Thanks again Jen, and the rest of the girls for such a fabulous day - it was brill!! Jo

x

2 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

Clever idea. Love this card!
Lesley x

Stamping Moments said...

Love Love your colour combo!

You are so welcome, We love borrowing you hee hee.

Gosh! Going to convention next month! Where has all the time gone?

Luv jen x