Tuesday 3 August 2010

Big Bold Birthday

Thought I'd feature a few cards with some of the two-step stamp sets which are in the 20% OFF SPECIAL OFFER this month, you can read all about here. Today it's 'Big Bold Birthday'. I made this card for a wonderful friend and fellow Demonstrator, Jules. It was her Birthday at the beginning of July and I forgot to show you. Jules is a 'mad' cupcake lady so there wasn't an issue over what type of card I was going to make her. Love that Craft cardstock with the Whisper White Inkpad, it works a dream. You can see other samples I've made here using this set.

6 comments:

Alex said...

Fabulous card Jo, love what you've done with the stamp set and your lovely colour combo.

Hope you're well.

Alex x

Aimes said...

Yummy! Totally scrummy card - I love the colour combo and added sparkle on the candles!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sharon said...

Love this Jo, am sure Jules is going to as well. hugs Sharon x

The Bouzoud Family! said...

Hi Jo,

Love your card (as usual) what are the different colour pinks that you have used?

Mum & Dad are coming over at the end of the month so I think I will be placing an order with you for a 2 step stamp set...will let you know shortly.

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Jo - how are you? I hope well - I have been so busy this summer, I haven't blogged very much, but am getting back to it. I love this birthday card - it is so cheerful.

Talk soon.

Janet

SarahLP said...

Fab card Jo - love those white dots on the kraft card.. and the pink scallops.. lovely!