Sunday 24 October 2010

Long awaited

It's been an awful long time since I've actually posted without advertising one thing or another but by golly have I had a busy couple of months! So without too much blethering on I suppose it's about time I showed a project.
Back in September I went to a training event at High Wycombe. Whenever there's a gathering of Demo's we always swap samples and this was my swap. I know, it's those pesky birdhouses again but made into this very cute Christmas version. Wouldn't they look good on a festive table instead of crackers? Filled with those delicious Lindor chocolate balls......yum!
I've updated the template of this so you can get 2 birdhouses from 1 sheet of A4. Please feel free to use this template but if you make one and showcase on your blog or use in a class, please direct people back here to where you got the template from. Instructions on how to put the birdhouse together can be found here.
I'll be back soon with some Halloween projects...
Thanks and enjoy!

4 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous Jobe just lovely.

K x

Stamps and Paper said...

What a great idea for christmas....its birdhouses this year that saves me buying crackers...

Anne

Marie Wisén said...

Thank you!! <3

Hugs Marie

Unknown said...

This is simply amazing! Thank you for be so inspiring!
Barbara