Tuesday 1 March 2011

March has arrived

I can't believe we're now into March! I've been so busy over the last few months with Sale-a-bration - weren't the FREE sets wonderful?! I hope you all managed to get what you wanted and I'm sure you will get lots of use from them. So into another month and another promotion. This month it's up to 30% off selected stamp sets and accessories. More bargains! Click on the link in my right hand sidebar to have a look at what's been discounted. It's a quieter week for me this week, Jake back to school and I'm slowly discovering I have a sofa under the pile of ironing. I feel like I haven't done any creative crafting 'for me' for awhile so hopefully I will have something to show you over the next day or two. I've a few more events coming up over the next couple of months, one of them being a fundraiser. Details will be coming soon and if you're local, I hope you can come along, it's at a well know venue on Sunday 10th April. Watch this space....

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Miss you Jo! I'm working to find my sofa under my pile of clean clothes that need folding (never mind ironing!!). Can you believe it's March?