Thursday, 2 June 2011

French Foliage

Sometimes I simply pass something by without a second look, do you ever do that? That's what happened with the French Foliage set in the Mini Catalogue on page 15. My downline Helen was stamping with this set a few weeks ago - I fell in love and immediately ordered it. Well what can I say, it's such a beautiful set. I've used it on a double page layout for the Scrapbook Kit Club, used it over and over on a Mini Album I've been working on and made a few birthday cards too. I'll be showing these projects over the next week. Today though it's Fleur's birthday, and here's the card I made for her. It was a true labour of love this one and I'm really pleased with the outcome. I've included lots of stamping for a change along with the fabulous Music Notes Wheel which I adore! I've embossed the birdcage using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and added Champagne Shimmer Paint daubed onto the raised areas. There's so much detail on this I couldn't stop myself! There is quite a shopping list for this but if you'd like to know about any of the products I've used, please drop me an email at
You deserve something special.


Vicky said...

Stunning card Jo! Lot's of lovely detailing!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Sarah-Jane said...

This is gorgeous Jo! I don't have it yet but I keep seeing so many lovely things done with this stamp set... :-D
Hugs xx

Keryn said...

I just love this card. This would be one of my favourite stamp sets at the moment as well as Nature Walk.
Cheers, Keryn

Fleur said...

Thanks Jo for a lovely card and all your effort was truly appreciated, I had a great night last night with my friends and lots of laughs just what the doctor ordered. We must do it more often

Margaret said...

A real WOW card Jo - love it!
Margaret x

Lesley said...

Totally gorgeous! Just love all the details, expecially that little turned down corner with the stamp underneath. Just lovely!

simplyfairies said...

simply beautiful.....