Monday 1 August 2011

Springtime Vintage layout #3!

I'm on a roll with this months Springtime Vintage Scrapbook Kit. This is my 3rd layout and I can still get another 12x12 page and some cards from it! A bargain for only £15.
My favourite stamp set to use for Scrapbooking has to be 'Just Believe'. I've also added the little flowers from the 'Baby Blossoms' set so it blends in with the papers. The stitching with the Linen Thread came to me in a flash  of inspiration as I needed something to add to the bottom right hand corner of the page. I'm going to use this idea on my cards and pages more I reckon. Another simple idea that adds that finishing touch.

You can see the full details of this months kit here and the other 2 layouts I've created with the kit here and here.

Next months kit is something a little different. You'll be able to purchase all the supplies to create a Mini Album WITH instructions. 

If you're a Scrapbooker, new to it or would like to take the plunge, these kits are ideal as I take all the hardwork out of designing your pages for you. I'll provide inspiration, ideas and new techniques for you to simple copy or change as you wish.

Right, off to tackle my ironing pile yet again.

See ya soon!

Jo

p.s. Don't tell my hubby but I photoshopped out all my wrinkles but left his in....shhhhh!!

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

Beautiful page Jo! He looks so handsome! Such a fun page!

Margaret said...

Another great layout Jo
Margaret x

craftpassions said...

Oh, that is a sweet layout! Love the twine details too...

Saxo Stamper said...

What wrinkles Jobe ?

Gorgeous layout and I am loving this month's kit !

K x