Thursday 22 December 2011

'Clean And Very Simple' Polar Party

With so many cards to send this year I had to keep the majority of them very simple. Time as always is the limiting factor and although I could make Christmas cards all year long, (my favourite time of year) they had to be quick.

Polar Party came to the rescue and although I've seen some fabulous cards made with this set, a bit of stamping and colouring gives just as good an effect.

Quite a few packs of the notecards (they come in a pack of 20 and include envelopes - page. 95, 107311), Polar Party Stamp set, Black Stazon and a few Stampin' Write Marker pens plus the finishing touch of some Dazzling Diamonds, I whizzed through these.

3 more sleeps to go, as Jake has told me what seems like a million times today. Excited is an understatement!

Hope to see you one last time before Christmas but I'm off out now to tackle the shops for a bit of Christmas shopping.

See ya soon!

3 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

These are just gorgeous and so well made as usual. You have done some amazing things on your blog this year - so lovely to look at and so inspiring.

Happy Christmas and love and hugs Karen x

Christyne said...

Jo, these are just FABULOUS!!! I love how simple this set can be.

Great job and Merry Christmas!

Rosemary said...

Love these cards Merry Christmas to you and yours