Tuesday 9 July 2013

MOSAIC MADNESS #2

Another MOSAIC MADNESS from last weeks card class. Love the crisp cleanness of this one - the bright colours against the white really makes the mosaic tiles pop don't you think?

Same colour combo as yesterday - Bermuda Bay/Coastal Cabana/Strawberry Slush and don't forget the SPECIAL BUNDLE PRICE featured on page 123 of the new catalogue which includes the stamp set and punch.

Wood Mount - 132734- £33.50
Clear Mount - 132733 - £29.25

Time now for me to knuckle down and get organised for another class tonight and then my last one on Friday. It's then only a matter of days before I'm off to Salt Lake City for the 25th Anniversary US Convention - I can't wait!   Leave me a comment if you're going to be there too, you never know we may find each other and I would love to say 'hello'!

No comments: