Thursday 24 September 2009

A Flying Visit

I had a lovely Birthday on Sunday and thank you all for the birthday wishes - it made my day along with some really beautiful handmade cards from friends and fellow bloggers. I haven't got round to taking a pic just yet but fingers crossed it happens tomorrow. I know it's a flying visit - my bed is calling - so very quickly here's a card for you. I can never have enough 'thank you' cards at the ready and this one is for my MIL & FIL. I've been harping on about getting a bike for two years now and this year I told my family for my birthday that's all I wanted, so I've been given money to go and chose which one I like. It all started on a short break at Centre Parks......anyway, I digress. lol This is the thank you card from me to them.... Recipe: Stamps - Fresh Cuts Inks & C/S - Pretty in Pink/Barely Banana/Whisper White/Basic Grey Accessories - Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon/Scallop Oval and Large Oval Punches/Scallop Border/ Dazzling Diamonds Right, off to bed for me. Catch you again soon and tfl. Jo :)

3 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Lovely card Jobe.

good luck with the bike hunting ! (lets hope you find some time in your busy schedule to ride it - bike basket for Charley me thinks)

K

Lesley Edmonds said...

Such a pretty card Jo! Good luck with the cycling!
I love my bike!
Lesley x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe, thank you for the beautiful thank you card that arrived yesterday - glad you liked your presents

K x