Friday 18 September 2009

With Sympathy

My MIL and hubs have a funeral to go to today so I wanted to make a card for my MIL's best friend who's husband past away peacefully last week. I've never made a 'with sympathy' card before and I don't have the correct sentiment so I went with 'thinking of you' instead, because I will be. (I can't make it as I have to pick Jake up from school.) I've kept it very simple and used my brush markers to ink up the stamp with lovely soft muted colours of bashful blue and almost amethyst and a touch of certainly celery and barely banana for the butterfly. It will be a sad day but at least he will now be pain free. RIP Les.

4 comments:

Lynne K said...

Sympathy cards can be very difficult, can't they, but this one is lovely, & it conveys the message perfectly. I'm sure it will be gratefully received.

Saxo Stamper said...

Jobe this is just lovely and I am sure will be gratefully received.

Rest in Peace Les, and thoughts to his wife, family and friends.

K x



On a more happier note
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR SUNDAY 20TH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Have a smashing time dear friend

love and hugs

karen xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

This is lovely Jo and I'm sure it will be much appreciated.
Lesley x

simplyfairies said...

Truly beautiful.....