Thursday 1 April 2010

It's here!

The NEW MINI CATALOGUE that is. If you haven't got a hardcopy and you'd like to see all the new products, you can download it here. There's lots of brill products to tempt you, I'm sure you've seen quite a few that've caught your eye over the last few weeks so have your wishlists at the ready! That's the beauty of blog hopping, we all have so many different ideas and I love the fact we all share with each other - can't beat it. Today though I have, at long last, a card to show you - it's been all 3D projects lately. This is for Cathy who's birthday it is today. She's been to a couple of workshops lately and I'll be delivering her goodies to her so I couldn't let that go without send a card now could I?! It's back to VINTAGE VOGUE (Oooo I love it!) along with VERY VINTAGE (the matching wheel) AND some of the NEW SHIMMER PAINT which comes in 3 flavours - PLATINUM, CHAMPAGNE MIST and FROST WHITE. I've used PLATINUM with a Finger Dauber to add to the edges of the flower on this card. You don't need much either, infact barely anything so this bottle will last me a lifetime! lol I'm not sure if the shimmer has come out that well on the photo but trust me, it's gorgeous. Whilst typing this I'm going to try something else with it, infact I'd better write it down or I'll forget (that's an age thing - huh!). Hope you like and I'll be back soon!

6 comments:

Jill said...

What you actually mean is that there is far far too much to tempt me and I succumb so easily!! Jill x

simplyfairies said...

A beautiful card Jo, and yes you can see the shimmer!!

Kaz Hall said...

Hi jo thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, just wanted to say how beautiful your card is!! I am waiting for my shimmer paint to arrive looks fab!!
kazx

Sharon said...

Absolutely beautiful Jo. Such a pleasure viewing your designs. Hugs Sharon

Teri said...

Hi Jo :o)

Just had to say how much I LOVE this card! It's simply stunning. I've just copied it .... couldn't resist and it's the first time I've used the paints ... and boy, I absolutely love them! And ... what a beautiful colour choice! Thank you for yet more inspiration!

Teri xx

Cathy A said...

Jo this card is stunning and even better in real life, that shimmer on the edges of the flowers is so pretty! Thank you so much for such a lovely card.