Wednesday 2 February 2011

No Stamping..boo hoo!

For those of you who know me, you would of heard all about my little surgery I had last week. Nothing drastic at all and I suppose it's classed as cosmetic surgery. I've had.... laser eye surgery. After 30 years of wearing glasses I can now see! I feel a lot younger for it I have to say and something I would highly recommend, in the hands of a reputible company I will add. There's a few dodgy ones out there that I wouldn't of touched for love nor money. Anyway, my eyes aren't fully back to normal as yet and although I can see distances crystal clear, my near vision is a little unfocused. There's me thinking all would be perfect straight away, which it more or less is, but the reading and crafting has been rather frustrating. So, I was all set to do a bit of stamping at the weekend but I just couldn't do it. I did however manage to make this gorgeous tall box with not a spot of stamping on it.

I do love my boxes and this was inspired by the ones I made last year here, here and here. Blimey I didn't realise I'd made that many and still no instructions! I promise to do them next week without fail and this new box will be a Mothers Day class in March with instructions afterwards.

I've now bought myself a daylight lamp which came yesterday so I'm happy to be back into my stamping.

Thanks for stopping by. There'll be more Sale-a-bration inspiration to follow soon...

4 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Ahh, maybe no stamping but still gorge! glad it went well, I'm sure you will be back to normal very soon
Hugs xx

Jill said...

Hope you are in focus soon Jo!! Jill x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Ooo how brave! Glad it went well and I'm sure you'll be back stampin' really soon. Love this box!!! Need the instructions!!!
Lesley x

Zoe Tant said...

I'm glad the laser did it's job Jo and love your box,it's beautiful and I'm grateful for your kind comments about my card and win with Shelli. Thanks Zoë x