Wednesday 12 September 2012

Candlelight Christmas Stars

My husband has been asking why I've got the Christmas Tree up in September. I've been in the Christmas mode for a few weeks now (I wonder why??) so I'm suprised it's only taken him till now to notice! Men eh?
 
So, the last class on Sunday was these beautiful Christmas Stars.
I absolutely love making these. If you could see how gorgeous the Snowflakes, die cut from the Snow Flurries Die in Chamagne Glitter paper sparkle in real life, you'd be blown away. My photography just doesn't do them justice.
 
The glass faceted buttons you see on some of the stars are a little sneak of what's coming in the Annual Catalogue. I was lucky enough to receive some whilst in Vienna. They're really gorgeous.
 
All the projects created at the 'Christmas is Coming' Event were made using the Candlelight Christmas collection which can be found on page 4 of the NEW Autumn/Winter catalogue.
 
I'm still working on the tutorials which should be up next week. Bear with me though, I've a few classes over the next 2 days and next week but as soon as I've done them, I'll have them up.
 
Hope you've enjoyed seeing the projects that everyone made at the 'Christmas is Coming' All Day Event. There is just one more thing I've not yet shown you, you'll have to wait for that as part of the 12 weeks of Christmas Newsletter starting in October.
 
If you'd like to receive information about my Classes, Events, Promotions and Special Offers, subscribe to my monthly email newsletter on the left hand side of my sidebar.
 
See you soon,

1 comment:

Karen K said...

Jobe

Everything is amazing....what fabulous makes.

K. X