Thursday 6 September 2012

Ornament Keepsake Bundle

Have you had that 'wow' moment when you saw the front cover of the NEW Autumn/Winter catalogue? I know I did and me amongst many couldn't wait to get started in recreating it.
 
So when my order arrived yesterday (after the boys were fed, watered, and put to bed I must add) I was ready for a bit of crafting and here's my attempt....
The main items you'll need for this are the Ornament Keepsake stamp set and the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies.
 
These products can be purchased individually BUT you can now buy them both in a BUNDLE and  SAVE 15% off the full price!
 
Bargain!
 
 
Wood Mount Bundle      £43.95        129949
Clear Mount Bundle       £38.95        129950
 
I will be doing classes to make this gorgeous decoration so if you'd like to hear about when they're scheduled for and all my classes, please sign up for my monthly newsletter which can be found at the top of my blog on the left hand sidebar.
 
Starting in October I will also be sending out a '12 weeks of Christmas' newsletter for all my subscribers. So be the first to hear about Promotions, Classes, Events and much more and sign up today!
 
Right, onward with the prep for my 'Christmas is Coming' Event on Sunday.
 
 
See you soon!
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jo
I love thatornament keepsake bundle it's in my wishlist. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comment. Keep up the good work and may God bless you always!

Hugs,
Aida