Monday 15 October 2012

'Be of Good Cheer' Christmas Wreath

PLEASE NOTE:- I DO NOT HAVE THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS WREATH - THEY WERE ORIGINALLY PURCHASED FROM FIONA DUTHIE.

Every year for the past 3 years now I've made a Christmas Wreath in the current Christmas Designer Papers from Stampin' Up!
 
I was away last week with my crafting buddies, which we do twice a year now, and it was the perfect project to take with me to complete.
 
This year I've used the 'Be of Good Cheer' Designer papers which are on page 9 of the NEW Annual Catalogue. Love the rich colour combination of Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green together.
The bow is made from the Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle ribbon from page 4 of the Autumn/Winter catalogue. It's pretty wide and so easy to tie bows with, plus it stays in place as you can see from the picture below.
 
Now if you wish to make one of these yourself, please contact Fiona Duthie to purchase her instructions here.
 

No comments: