Monday 19 January 2009

Happy Birthday Mum!

At long last I've done a bit of cardmaking. It feels like an age since I've done anything, although I did go to my local crop on Saturday. As it's been so long it took me a good two hours to get started but I came home with two completed pages and I like them both. Towards the end of last year I didn't like anything I was creating but hopefully my mojo is back to stay and fingers crossed I'll get more pages done. Anyway, it's my Mums birthday today and I've actually made a card for her. I have to admit that it was cased from Steph who made this beautiful card on In Love With Stamping - a really gorgeous card. My take was a little improvised but I'm really pleased with it and I hope you like it too. By the way I've just noticed that Steph's giving away some fabulous blog candy - and check out her gorgeous creations made with the Sale-a-bration sets - really fantastic! It's good to be back and I'll try my best to keep more updated in future. Tfl and hopefully see you tomorrow. Jo :) E.T.A. Oops, forgot to say, the set is 'A Rose is a Rose' and 'Best Yet'. The colours are Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Old Olive. I used Prima Whispered Words Flock Alphabet for the 'MuM' bit.

3 comments:

Yankee in England said...

What a beatiful card. I love the colors you used.

Stephanie said...

Oooh! How stunning Jo - I love the colours you've used - your mum is gonna love it & thank you so much for your kind comments xxx

Kate Lewis said...

So stunning Jo - a really special card! K xx