Thursday 14 January 2010

Another 'V' Day card

I'm stuck on 'Love You Much' at the moment and really enjoying it. I've made quite a few V-day cards now which I think must be because of the colour combination. Jake asked me today what my favourite colour was and when I thought about it, I haven't really got just one. My answer was...
  1. BROWN - it reminds me of CHOCOLATE of course!
  2. PINK - it's very girly and as I'm surrounded by boys, I need a bit of femininity in my life.
  3. RED - it's the colour of love and I LOVE my boys (even if they do drive me nuts).
  4. TURQUOISE - for clothes it goes well with my eye colour.

So no wonder I enjoy making Valentines cards, not that turquoise fits in that lot! he hee

Anyway onto the card...

I've stamped those love birds again - so cute. The mini brackets were created with the tag punch (I'll have to show you how to do that sometime) and those diddy hearts are from the Heart punch - another one of those invaluable must have punches. I've even incorporated the 'hearts 'o plenty wheel on the base card - love it! Excuse the pun. :)

OK, my bed is calling.

Tfl and see you soon.

Jo :)

6 comments:

Kylie said...

Super cute card, Jo! Love your design and the colours you used, so CUTE!!!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Jo Austin said...

I love it Jo.. xx

Claire aka Feline said...

Hi Jo, just stopping by and to see your lovely creations. Wishing you Health, Wealth and Happiness for 2010 x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Love this card, beautiful colours and love the bow

K x

Vicki said...

Another lovely cards Jo, absolutely love the colours you have used.

Hugs
Vicki x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Awww so cute! Love the colours
Lesley x