Monday 15 November 2010

Christmas Paper Wreath


PLEASE NOTE:- I DO NOT HAVE THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS WREATH - THEY WERE ORIGINALLY PURCHASED FROM FIONA DUTHIE.


Yesterday I held a class to make this absolutely stunning Christmas Wreath. Isn't it gorgeous?!?! It was designed by Fiona Duthie, a fellow Demonstrator from Scotland. I met Fiona last week at Convention and she kindly gave me permission to use her instructions for this class. Thank you Fiona!
The wreath is really big, something you can't quite get the feel for until you see it in real life and it makes such a statement. I've sprayed it with the Champagne Shimmer Paint so it has a lovely glisten to it - unfortunately it doesn't show up in the photos. I'm making a couple more for my Mum and MIL as a gift to say thank you for all the support they have both given me on my events over the last year - I couldn't do it without them and I'm sure my customers would agree, the scrummy food they always provide for us makes the day extra special.
Fiona sells the instructions on her blog here, or if you live local and would like to come along to a class, please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk.
Still catching up on all the events from Convention so bear with me, I will be back again soon.

12 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous Jobe, really lovely

k x

Sharon said...

Oh wow, this is a statement for sure... what a stunning wreath... your family are sure to love this one Jo.

Aimes said...

*thud* what a show stopper this is, Jo! Totally love it!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Jill said...

Wow what a fabulous wreath Jo, absolutely stunning! Jill x

Zoe Tant said...

Super Jo. You're right it is bigger IRL but so beautiful. Zx

Julie said...

It looks so lovely Jo against your brick wall in the conservatory! Definately couldn't have done it with my fingers at the moment, but certainly would love to... xx

Fiona Duthie said...

Thanks Jo - your wreath is beautiful.
fiona
X

Wendie said...

Absolutely beautiful

Ms said...

absolutely stunning.... I am so impressed....I know I could never do anything like this.... thank you for sharing your creativity

Avril said...

I just LOVE this gorgeous wreath!!! I have ordered the instructions already....so excited to make it myself. :-)

Anonymous said...

Greatе pοѕt. Kеep wгiting suсh κind of info on уouг pаge.
Im rеally іmρressed by yοuг blog.

Ηi theгe, Υou hаѵe dоnе a
gгeat ϳob. I will dеfinitеly digg іt anԁ іndiviԁuаllу
suggest to my fгіends. Ι'm sure they'll be benefited from this
website.

Fеel frее tо suгf tο mу homepаge .
.. please click the following web site

Anonymous said...

Spοt οn with thіs wгite-up, I
actuallу beliеve this site neеds a lοt more
attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the info!

my site - spiele spielen kostenlos