Wednesday 24 November 2010

Magic Reindeer Food

I've got a Charity Craft Fair coming up in 3 weeks time so over the last few cold nights I've been huddled round the log fire making a few items to sell, including Magic Reindeer Food. Aren't these so cute! The idea came from Kerry . She has some amazing craft fair ideas on her blog - very clever lady. She's also done a video tutorial on how they're made. The stamp set I used is Sparkly & Bright. Not a new one, it was in the catalogue last year and I'm so glad it stayed - I love it! The colours for these are Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake, coloured with SU! Marker pens onto Very Vanilla c/s. The ribbon is Real Red Satin and the Jingle Bell (they're on all my projects at the mo) tied on with Gold Elastic. I've also CASED Rudolph's Spares and the Chocolate Snowmen which I'll show you over the next few days. Soooo cute!!

3 comments:

Stampinuphappiness said...

Jo these look gorgeous! I love the thought of you making them huddled in front of the log fire!

Alex said...

Oh these are so adorable Jo, lovely way of selling Magic Reindeer Food! Love the cute reindeer and red nose - fits perfectly.

Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see more.

Alex x

Ali M said...

These look great..i put mine in cello cones the last couple of years...but it looks great in the test tubes!