Wednesday 7 March 2012

Everything Eleanor

Do you like my new blog banner? I've always kept it blank but after talking to a lovely lady on Facebook I played around with one of my photo's and, ta da! It's done!

Everything Eleanor was the class from 2 weeks ago made in 2 different colour combos.

The Monday moring group made this one in Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz & Sahara Sand.

And the Tuesday evening group had Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink & Crumb Cake.

Both really pretty and the Seam Binding Ribbon adds such a soft delicate touch to the cards.

Right, off to tackle my sons bedroom which I can't get into because of the mess.

See ya soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new banner. I usually read you in Google Reader so didn't see the new look, but glad you mentioned it. You are very talented! TFS

Sandrina said...

Hi Jo, these are gorgeous. I love all of your work. It's all beautiful. Great blog banner too. Very eye catching. x

Karen K said...

Gorgeous Jo. Love it k x

Bernice said...

Your cards are just beautiful. When you have finished in your sons bedroom, maybe you could pop over and do my sons as well - I haven't been able to get into it for the past few weeks!

Emma Fewkes said...

Fabulous samples, Jo! Love the blog banner too.

Aileen said...

Beautiful banner and beautiful cards. x

kelly said...

OMG your cards are amazing, I run a challenge blog with some others crafters, and we are having a DT call at the mo, you should check it out!!! It's at Simply Stampin Challenge.
Kelly xx

Sharon said...

Gorgeous cards Jo. Love the colour combo in the top set...x