Tuesday 6 March 2012

Mocha Morning

Where does the time go?! I've had a busy few weeks with workshops, scrapbook club, my Open House last Friday and then card class yesterday and tonight. Oh, and the ribbon bundles in my previous post here which have been VERY popular. If you have been debating whether to go for Bundle #1, #2 or all 3, they are stll available to purchase. Just send me an email at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk stating which bundle you would like and I'll have them in the post by the end of the week.

My Open House last Friday was absolutely amazing! No photo's I'm afraid as I was so busy demonstrating and chatting all day. There was a constant stream of customers through the door and both Mum and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

'Save the date' for the next OPEN HOUSE on Friday 1st June!

Yesterday morning was card class and we made another of the acetate boxes with cards.

I'd seen a photo on Pinterest which I took inspiriation from. I can't for the life of me find it now and I've looked through this ladies blog to almost and year and still I can't find it. I must give credit to Artistic Avenger as the front card is a complete case of hers.

The black and cream theme looks so classy and the flocked paper from Mocha Morning Speciality paper really is absolutely stunning. There's a mix of stamp sets on these but the main one is 'Creative Elements'. The black card has a black heat embossed design on it along with the black butterfly, and the flower on the other card is the Blossom Party Die which can be found in the MINI catalogue. My love affair with the Antique brads will never fade either. I'm using them on most of my projects at the moment and my customers are loving them too.

It's another full house at Card Class tonight making this!

(The acetate boxes I've had for ages which I bought from someone who was doing a share, so I'm sorry I can't provide info on where to get them.)

See ya soon!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

These are gorgeous Jo!
Margaret x

simplyfairies said...

Stunning!!

Barbara said...

Beautiful Jo. Wish I could attend your classes!

Karen K said...

Hi Jobe

These are just fabulous, I have been using my pack of flocked and neutrals this week and love them.

I am glad all went well at the open house, sorry I didn't make it - chained to my pesky desk.

k x

Aileen said...

These are so classy. A beautiful set. x

Anonymous said...

Аmazing blog! Do you hаvе
any helpful hints for aspirіng writеrs?
I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a lіttle
lost on evеrything. Woulԁ yоu ѕuggest startіng wіth
a freе platform likе Wordpreѕs or go for
a paid option? Thеre aгe so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

Feel free to surf to my web-site http://sfs.dyjh.tc.edu.tw/

Unknown said...

The delicate yet very bold detail is stunning. Amazing artistic paper crafting artwork.
Blessings,
Carole