Thursday 5 November 2009

Convention 2009!

Today I'm off to Frankfurt, Germany for the very first European Stampin' Up! Convention. I'm a little anxious as I haven't flown in seven years or been out the country without hubs in that time either, but once I get there I know I'm going to have a fab time and I can't wait to meet so many talented and lovely Demo's that I've got to know over t'internet. It's going to be fun, fun, FUN! So while I'm away I've scheduled some posts (I hope) of swaps that I've made. I didn't get chance to do as many as I'd liked but I'm pleased with what I have done. I don't want to give too much away today and spoil the surprise for anyone that is going later, so here's a sneaky peak of something I've made that's coming with me - just to wet your appetite.Right, must get some sleep now. See ya soon! Tfl, Jo :)

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh wow that looks stunning.
Very sophisticated.

Teri said...

Hope you have an amazing time Jo!

Teri xx

Kate Lewis said...

Have an AMAZING time Jo!! I know you will!!! Lots of love Kate xx

Saxo Stamper said...

Happy convention Jobe, safe journey and come home refreshed and rested

K x

Jane said...

You lucky thing Jo, you're gonna have such a fab trip - wish I could be there, say "Hi" to the gang for me.

Lynne K said...

Have a great time, Jo!