Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Convention Display Boards

I'm playing catch up yet again with life in the real world so please bare with me for a few days. For now though here's some of the beautiful creations I photographed on the Display Boards....

Isn't this board game amazing!?!

How clever are those little paper cones made into flowers.

Very adorable baby shoes.

This clock is stunning.

Such a pretty Christmas Tree made by Charlotte Harding

And a very neat little bag made by Shellie.

That's it for now. Next job is to take pics of the amazing swaps I received.

Tfl,

Jo :)

6 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

such lovely stuff Jobe - aren't people clever

K x

Lesley said...

Wow Jo there are some gorgeous creations there - just love those baby shoes!
Lesley x

Margaret de Witt said...

Wow Jo. I have been to Convention once myself and I don't think I could say that I have seen such incredible stunning 3-D creations. Wow - each year the ideas just become more and more incredible.

Thanks for sharing.

Sonia (France) said...

Thanks for photos

Sonia demo from france

Anne Jagger said...

These are all amazing, thanks for showing us.
There's a little something for you on my blog x

Dawn said...

Lovely seeing you & Jenny, recognised you right away at the bar, but was too shy to come over at first. Then approached you when I was up buying drinks at the bar.

Your photos are fabulous quality.