Sunday 19 February 2012

New Ribbon Bundles & FREE Designer Papers

I am a bit of a ribbon fanatic and I guess it's because I'm a tactile person. On cards and scrapbook pages, to me the finished item comes to life no matter how small that piece of ribbon or embellishment is. Daft I know but if there's no dimension it can look a bit flat and, dare I say it, boring? The only exception of course is Clean & Simple cards. Even then I manage to get a bit of dimension on there somewhere.

Anyway, I digress. With so many wonderful, gorgeous, luscious ribbons in the current catalogue it can be a bit overwhelming which ones to have, especially when there's 91 different rolls to choose from...eeek! So, to share the love of these gorgeous ribbons I've a few bundles you might be interested in that will help with your budget and are real value for money.

So, I've lined up 3 different bundles with all the colours from each style. You will receive just over 1m of each colour in that particular style and because it's SALE-A-BRATION you'll also receive 6, 6x6 sheets of the Everyday Enchantment paper with each bundle.

BUNDLE #1
1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in 10 Colours
11 METRES OF RIBBON
(Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant, Marin Mist, Melon Mambo, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Tangerine Tango)

£8.75 collected or £9.50 First Class posted

BUNDLE #2
3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in 5 Colours
5.5 METRES OF RIBBON
(Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder)

£5.75 Collected or £6.50 First Class posted

BUNDLE #3
1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in 7 Colours
7.7 METRES OF RIBBON
(Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red, Very Vanilla)

n.b. Always Artichoke is missing from this picture but will be included in the bundle.
£5.50 Collected or £6.25 First Class posted

Please drop me an email at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk stating which bundle you would like.

If you would like ALL the bundles postage will be FREE and of course you will receive 3 lots of the Everyday Enchanchment papers!

Once you've tried them you'll get to know which are your favourites. It's a tough choice for me because I love ALL of them!

More Bundles will be coming very soon for the Crochet Trim, Satin & Striped Grosgrain...

1 comment:

Karen K said...

Yes please Jo - can you put me down for all three - this is such a good way to get ribbon for every colour match - I did it before with Linda and lasted ages.

k xxx