Monday 13 August 2012

Aviary and Nursery Nest

More cards from classes held this time in June to show you today.

'Aviary' is a set I've been drawn to quite a few times recently. They match the Nursery Nest papers, which aren't necessarily new baby papers, and this is what I came up with.

This first card is my first time at making a stepper card. The card itself is A5 in size so fits in a standard envelope no problem, although they can be made to all sorts of sizes too. I'll be making more of these stepper cards, they're so easy to make once you've grasped the concept of how they fold.

If you'd like a quickie tutorial/template, leave a comment below and I'll see what I can russle up.


This last card also uses the flower branch from 'Hopeful Thoughts'.

Colour Combo:-
Blushing Bride
Pear Pizazz
Perfect Plum
Marina Mist

Right, another flying visit. I'm currently organising my next All Day Event on 9th September.

Christmas is Coming!

More details coming very soon.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your cards could you sell
your class tutorials after you have taught them locally.I notice the demos from USA do this.Todays cards are lovely.

nanny31 said...

Jolie série, belles couleurs

Aquarius said...

Love these cards and some measurements for the stepper card would be great if you can sometime.

Chrissie said...

I love the cards and the stepper card - and would greatly appreciate template and tutorial please x

Chrissie said...

Great cards and would love the template and tutorial please xx

Samantha said...

I love these cards, gorgeous colours. Please could you post a tutorial :)