Thursday 9 August 2012

Reason to Smile

Ok, don't fall off your chair...yes it's me again with another post inside 24 hours. Get me!

Just a quickie to let you know about the August Promotion from Stampin' Up! and share a few cards.
This month there's an exclusive stamp set called 'Reason to Smile' available to everyone.
There's 2 ways which you can obtain this stamp set.

FREE with a £60 Order
or
you can purchase it in Clear or Wood.

At the end of last week I held a Stamp-a-Stack event and many of my customers took advantage of this pretty set. It's a 2 step Stamp Set but I really like using it with my Stampin' Write Markers and have made lots of Thank You cards for my customers.
This one is in Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake.
And this one is in Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Crumb Cake.

I've done quite a few colour combos but most of them have been sent out and I didn't get chance to take photos but they're basically the same design which is really quick and very simple to make. Loved making these and I was on a roll the other night so just kept going.

I've lots more cards to show you - I'm spoilt for choice!

See ya soon and if you'd like to place an order you know where I am.
I'll send you a handmade card too.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Good to see you back inspiring us again Jo, these are gorgeous - I am loving this set!!
Margaret x

ateliersdeval said...

Jo your cars are very very very beautiful !