Friday 24 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Wheels

It's my husbands godaughters wedding day today. I don't know what the colour scheme for her wedding is so I chose Blushing Bride for her card, a lovely dusty pink perfect for her as she's very girly. Shame it will be retiring at the end of September.  
 
I wanted to keep the card quite simple so went with the Decor standard wheel - very elegant. 
I think I got the balance right don't you?
 
Here's a similar one I've been demonstrating at workshops recently, in Old Olive & Elegant Eggplant.
Very quick and very simple!
This wheel is perfect for weddings invites if you're on a budget and thinking of making your own. Especially when you've got to make a whole batch of them along with co-ordinating order of service, thank you cards etc. I've never actually done a wedding commission but if I did then this wheel would be the one I'd go for.
 
If you'd like a workshop or private class on wheels and how to get the most out of them, drop me an email at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk to arrange a date. They're fantastic!

1 comment:

Kaz Morris said...

Lovely cards Jo, I do love simple elegant cards. I find less is more and they hit the spot for me!