Tuesday 10 January 2012

Clean & Simple Class

Back in November I found a new venue to hold regular card classes which I now run every fortnight on a Monday morning and Tuesday evening. Yesterday was the first class of 2012 and we made this card gift box with 4 cards.

The theme was Clean & Simple (CAS) which I'm loving at the moment.

 My inspiration for some of  these cards came from the 'Clean & Simple Stamping' challenge blog. There's lots of sketches and beautiful cards to look at and help you on your way with your creativivity.

The bottom right card was a CaSE from our main catalogue.

Colour combo:- Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Calypso Coral & Lucky Limeade.

If you'd like to attend one or all of my classes in Wimborne, Dorset, we would love to have you join us.

There's more info on my 'Classes' page or send me an email.

So that's me for today.

See ya soon.

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Just gorgeous Jobe - love this project.

k x

craftpassions said...

That is a lovely project Jo, glad to see the classes are going so well xx