Wednesday 25 January 2012

Mocha Morning, 'you are loved'

I'm finding it hard not to use the 'You are Loved' stamp set at the moment. I'm a very tactile sort of person so the stunning flocked papers in the Mocha Morning Speciality papers are right up my street. We all know how black is a  good colour to use with absolutely everything and whilst playing around with colour combo's the other day and I had a scrap of Calypso Coral on my desk and I knew it would work perfectly with black for that striking effect.

It looks pretty classy for a wedding theme don't you think? I've got a wedding to go to in August so I'll re-create this when the time comes.

The box is like the one we made at the Qtrly Team Training which uses the Mini Milk Carton Die.
I've made lots more of these boxes using the Sale-a-bration papers 'Everyday Enchartment'. At long last I've managed to stop stroking them and start using. I think it's to do with the fact I can now replace with more. I just need to get my own Sale-a-bration order in now!

Right, lots to do. See ya real soon.


6 comments:

Margaret said...

Stunning as always Jo!
Margaret x

Becky Green said...

This is SOOOO SHARP!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!! :)

Aileen said...

Beautiful special card and gift box. Perfect for a special occasion. x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card and box Jo!x

Carol W said...

Absolutely stunning Jo x

Travelling Colours said...

Hi Jo. I have left a little something only blog for you - I hope you won't be offended - my words are heartfelt! www.stampdelicious.com
X
PS I have stopped stalking you by the way - hahahah!