Wednesday 11 January 2012

Spring Mini - My Friend CaSE

I saw a card on Splitcoaststampers here at the weekend using the 'My Friend' stamp set in the NEW Spring Mini which I thought was so pretty.

 I've CaSE'd it with the same gorgeous colour combo of Pool Party, Calypso Coral & Soft Suede. 
A strip of bling down the side with Stampin' Up! Glitter and Sticky Strip adds the perfect sparkle to this card I think. The glitter is from the Fine Galaxy pack on page 113 and boy is it fine, very much like Dazzling Diamonds but in silver.

I'll never get tired of the butterflies made with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit - my most used die I would say.

I've a Team Training Event this weekend and there's lots to do but I'll be back in the next few days with more things to share.

See ya soon!

3 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful card. It is a lovely stamp set and the colours on your card are just fab. x

Val said...

Gorgeous card Jo x

Jeannie said...

I'm case'ing this one too! Just bought this stamp set recently but it only saw ink this afternoon! Love yours! How did you do glitter in the teardrops in your previous card?