Wednesday 18 January 2012

Create a Cupcake Tutorial & Qtrly Team Training Event

On Sunday it was our Quarterly Team Training Event which is open to all Demonstrator to attend as well as anyone considering the opportunity of joining the Stampin' Up! family. It was an excellent day as they always are. I only wish I'd had more time to take photos so I apologise for the lack of, apart from the Demonstrator Choice entries (which are amazing!) and samples from the Inspiration Station but I'll post those later in the week though.

These events are always jammed packed with swapping, inspiration tables, display boards, business training, competitions, prizes, refreshments and a superb buffet along with the most humongous cupcakes! Oh, and of course...crafting!

From the feedback I've received it's very obvious that the most enjoyable part is the getting together and sharing of ideas and inspiration, and I have to agree. Everyone is so willing to share their ideas and experiences with each other, it's wonderful.

So, what did we make...

The afternoon project was a class designed for attendies to teach to their customers using the 'Create a Cupcake' set and matching 'Builder Cupcake' punch. I really enjoyed putting this class together and as I'm eating healthily at the moment this was the closest I was going to get to a cupcake - apart from sniffing the air when MIL's cupcakes came out on the buffet table! This class has a few nifty tricks in their too which I demonstrated and they went down very well.

Create a Cupcake & Builder Cupcake punch are on page 22 of the NEW Mini Catalogue.

If you'd like to have a go at this class there are Instructions which can be purchased* on my right hand sidebar, or if you'd like a FREEBIE all you need to do is place an order to the value of £25.

For orders please email jodumbleton@aol.co.uk and I will send you the Tutorial separately.

* Demonstrators wishing to teach this as a class can do so but if you wish to hand out class instructions, please email me for a discounted bulk buy.

My next Quarterly Team Training Event is on Sunday 15th April. If you're a Demonstrator or thinking of joining, this event is open to everyone and you're more than welcome to join in the fun!

Plus!

There's a very special promotion coming very soon for NEW Demonstrators. If you'd like to know more or to discuss the opportunity of running your own crafting business from home then please email for further info.

See ya soon!

No comments: