Thursday 2 February 2012

Fresh Vintage and a bit of a sneak peak

On the inside pages of the Sale-a-bration brochure there's a beautiful example of how the Fresh Vintage stamp set and Everyday Enchantment papers can be used. We all like to re-create something we've seen, me included, so over the Christmas hols I had a go.

I've developed this further on the inside and it's actually turned into a prototype for one of the classes at the Stampin' Angels Retreat in May. I can't show you the inside although I'd love to but for those of you who are coming, it's a bit of a sneak peek and you're going to love it!

I'll be using different papers & Stamp Set for the Retreat class as Sale-a-bration ends on 31st March so if you like the above, get it while you can.

During Sale-a-bration choose one item FREE from the Sale-a-bration brochure for every £45 order placed.

No comments: