Wednesday 16 June 2010

How good is the Craft Whisper White Inkpad?

Absolutely amazing I would say. In my time (no rude comments here thank you...lol) I've tried many a white inkpad and been so disappointed with the results. It's usually too opaque and doesn't show as much as I'd like it too so when Stampin'Up! introduced the Craft Whisper White Inkpad into the catalogue last October I was amazed with what I could achieve. It's a pigment ink so does take longer to dry than the standard Classic dye inkpads but it's so worth it for the end results as you can see.

This card was CASED from one I saw the other day on Papertrey Ink. The cards their DT produce are so inspirational and they quite often use white ink onto Kraft cardstock or a dark colour for a simple yet stunning card. I've played with the Stampin' Up! inkpad and I have to say it looks fantastic in real life - such a change from the usual...for me anyway. Love how it also gives that dreamy feel to it when I used a sponge to lightly swipe the edges too.

Recipe: Stamps - Garden Dream, Thank you Kindly c/s & ink - Night of Navy, Tempting Turquiose, Whisper White and Craft Whisper White Inkpad

Tfl,

2 comments:

Jamie said...

A beautiful card Jo! I love the effect of the craft white ink on a coloured background. Stunning

Jill said...

I agree I love my white pad. Don't use it as much I could but I'll get around to it. You always have such great ideas Jo! Jill x