Thursday 10 June 2010

Cute Vintage Vogue Treat Bags

Joanne, a fellow Demo on ILWS has made a cute little treat bag which involves no cutting at all. It's similar folds to the boxes we made at the Extravaganza and a pretty neat idea it is too. The bags that Joanne made were created from one sheet of A4 and I wanted to make something a little smaller so using her design and adjusting the measurements slightly I came up with one made from an A5 piece of cardstock.

Once I'd made one I got a bit carried away and made another 3 for my crafting friends. Each one has some choccie inside of course. ;) The colours used, from left to right are Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede and Pale Plum. I can't keep away from these colours at the mo - luv 'em.

Tfl,

12 comments:

Alex said...

Great projects Jo, love the stamp set and colour combos :)

Hope you're keeping well.

Bye for now,

Alex x

Unknown said...

Jo love the mini bags, they look gorgeous in those colours!!
Angela x

Sue Denning said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jo.

I haven't ordered that Stamp Set here in Aus yet but have been seeing so many great project using it. Your project has "sold" me so off to place an order now.

Wouldn't these just make the most fantastic little hostess, stamp camp or thankyous.

TFS

Jo Austin said...

Love em! This bag is one of my favourites..

You clever girly you.. colours are wonderful.

Jo x

Jill said...

Oooh Jo aren't they just great! Think I tried making one of them before and made a complete hash of it so perhaps its time to try again! Jill x

Kate Lewis said...

OOh Jo, these are GORGEOUS!!! Kate x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Oh my word these are gorgeous! How did you make them?
Lesley x

ThreadCatcher said...

These mini treat bags are wonderful! I would love to have the directions so I could make them for my Mom's coffee buddies. Thanks for sharing.

Val said...

gorgeous jo love them xxx

Caroline said...

These little bags are fabulous! Please could you send me the amended measurements please for the A5 version. I'd love to make a range of them like you have to showcase on our wedding stall in August. Thanks Caroline

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Hi Jo

I love these little bags, they are so cute. Could you please tell me how they are made, I couldn't find a link to Joannes blog to check.

Hugs Julie

Lynda said...

The bags are so cute...do you have the directions for making them? I just found your blog...spending hours looking at everthing!