Sunday 27 June 2010

Queue Up plus £50 Winner Video

As promised I've done a little video for the draw on the Special Offer previously advertised here.
The prizes were...
1st Prize - Level 3 Queue Up set PLUS £50
2nd Prize - £30
3rd Prize - £20
4th Prize - £10
And ALL runners up £5
I originally said I needed 12 people but 10 orders were received with one lady taking 2 spots in the draw and the total amount was reached without needing a twelth. Even better odds for everyone!
Ok, so I got my little lad to do the draw, sorry if it goes on a bit, 5 year old boys aren't renowned for doing things quickly...lol
So here goes....

Ooops! I pressed the stop button a bit prematurely at the end of the video...lol

Well done ladies and thank you for entering in the draw with your orders, I only wish you could all win the top prize. If you haven't heard from me already I'll be emailing you shortly and thank you again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a star little Jake is! I thought he did his job brilliantly. I loved the way he scrunched his eyes shut for the draw - so cute!

Julie said...

What a great video - Jake is a star!!
Thank you for our 3rd prize!!!! How great and know what I want to spend my third on anyway (no really!)

simplyfairies said...

Awww Jo how cute is your little one!!