Thursday 24 June 2010

Level 3 - Queue Up Special!

Would you like to win the Level 3 stamp set 'Queue Up' PLUS £50 to spend in the catalogue??

This weekend I'm having a Craft Day (see the post below) and I like to give my customers a special offer at the event. I've done this before on my Open House which has proved to be very popular so in conjuction with my Craft Day, I'm offering this to everyone -all my wonderfully supportive customers and my blog readers to be in with a chance to obtain the most coverted Level 3 'Queue Up' stamp set PLUS £50 to spend in the catalogue.

**For a minimum order of £45 placed before 6pm Sunday 27th June, you will be entered into a draw to win the following...

1st Prize - Level 3 Queue Up Set PLUS £50

2nd Prize - £30

3rd Prize - £20

4th Prize - £10

and all runners up will receive an extra £5 to spend on their order.

It's a Win, Win situation!!

**There are a few conditions that apply but if you are interested in this Fantastic Offer then please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk

The winners will be drawn on Sunday evening and I'll show a little video for verification.

n.b. This offer is made exclusively by myself and not by Stampin'Up. I can only accept orders from the UK, not my rules I'm afraid - so sorry to all international customer that are desperate to obtain this stamp set.

GOOD LUCK!!

2 comments:

Bzd Family said...

Hey ho, never mind ... teach us to go live in a foreign country!!!

Caroline and Jayne said...

Wow great prizes good luck x