Saturday 2 April 2011

MINI 2011 BLOG HOP

With the Mini Catalogue going 'live' only yesterday I'm hope you're not too overwhelmed with what Stampin' Up! have given us. I still can't believe we've got the BIG SHOT! There was HUGE excitement when it was revealed to Demonstrators a month ago and with 18 of the 24 dies being exclusive to SU! I couldn't wait to get my hands on them! The Top Note Die was second on my order (first being the BS of course...oops!) - it's simply amazing what you can do with this die. If you're a regular blog hopper I'm sure you've seen stack loads of projects created from our international crafters who have had it for a couple of years now, and there'll be many more ideas to come. Anyway, hopefully this Blog Hop will give you tons of inspiration of how to use these NEW products and help you decide on what you NEED first. Or maybe you can't hold back and decide to go for a HUGE blow out?!?! If you do there are 2 NEW HOSTESS sets to choose from which are on pages 4 & 5 - they're both really lovely so why not consider that home workshop where you can earn the hostess set and other products from your wishlist for FREE?!?! So what am I showcasing today? It's the
' SPRINGTIME VINTAGE' SUITE.

I had my team training day a few weeks back and this 6x6 Mini Album is one of the projects they all made. It was designed to showcase all the products in this fantastic 'suite' . The album was called 'Mini ME' because I was going to put pictures of myself in there of when I was a little girl (many moons ago). Trouble is I can't find them on my hardrive so until then, it will have to stay blank. Here's the inside pages.... I have to say I do love this 'suite' sooo much. I've used the Springtime Vintage DSP, Baja Breeze Glass Glitter (apparently it tarnishes over time to give even more of a vintage look), the gorgeous Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon - honestly it's to die for, so soft and silky! There's the Springtime Vintage BIG Designer Buttons - much larger than the usual buttons, AND the matching stamp set - Baby Blossoms - adorable! I've also used the Top Note Die, the Decorative Label Punch and the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder. My team and myself loved making this project, I hope you've enjoyed it too. Right then, that's me for today. Onward with the prepping for next weeks Charity Event. If you're interested in attending my all day craft event on 17th April - the HOLT HOOT! please drop me an email at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk. I've literally only a few places left now. Details can be found here. To follow on with the Blog Hop please now hop on over to SUE or if you're working in reverse, go back to MICHELLE. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the HOP!

18 comments:

Evelyn C said...

Wow your 'mini me' album showcases the papers and accessories beautifully x

Maggie said...

Gorgeous album Jo - so pretty.

Zoe Tant said...

Brilliant showcase of the suite Jo. Best wishes for your garden centre charity event. Hugs Zoëx

Sharon said...

Gorgeous!!!

Bridgette said...

Fantastic project - so pretty - and a great way of showcasing the products - hope your charity event is very successful for you Jo - B.

Unknown said...

My goodness, these are beautiful, falling in love with these papers more and more :) x

Jacqui Lawrence said...

A lovely mini album with such beautiful colours

simplyfairies said...

Beautiful Jo.....

Scrapin' It & Stampin' It said...

gorgeous mini album jo

Simple homemade living said...

I love your album it's so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing x x

Unknown said...

Just gorge Jo. I love the glass glitter don't you??? Emma xx

Karen said...

Love this suite and what you have done with it. Thanks for sharing

Karen x

Lorraine said...

Beautiful work as usual Jo, love it all

Jeannette said...

Fabulous album Jo and I love, love, love your Daisies!

Vicky said...

Jo this album is beautiful! Thanks for sharing xx

Amanda said...

Gorgeous album Joe - SO pretty... and I adore your stunning daisies - so glad I have that die!!!

Clare said...

Beautiful project, so pretty!

Carol said...

Gorgeous album Jo and what a perfect way to showcase all the things in the Springtime Vintage Suite....love it!! :)

Carol xxx