Wednesday 6 April 2011

Wanna see?

Today it's just a sneaky peek of something I've made with the gorgeous Flower Daisies #2 Die. I'm taking the pics now for a quick tutorial tomorrow on how I put the flowers together from this post here .
Flower Daisies #2 is from the new MINI Catalogue, page 7 at £16.95. You can view the catalogue from my right hand sidebar or click here to take you straight to it. Better than that, contact me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk to have a lovely new copy sent to flick through at your leisure.
See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

These are absolutely stunning again. And I do appreciate the fact that you are going to do a tutorial for us. Whoohoo!!!! x

Handmade by Milly Moo said...

Just love these- they are stunning. Thanks you so much for doing a tutorial - now I know what I will be doing this weekend (ordering the dies) and next weekend (making them). lol!!

Terri xx