Monday 18 April 2011

Super Duper Holt Hoot!

And what a hoot it was! Here's one of the projects everyone made - a cute bag charm. Love him!Just a very quicky post tonight as I'm pooped after 2 events in a week. Thank you to everyone that came along and for making it such a fantastic day. A massive thank you must also go to my wonderful mum for providing us with a delicious buffet as usual and my fantastic friend and downline Julie for helping out - I couldn't of done it without you both! I'll be back later in the week with more photos of what everyone created (the projects have an Easter theme) but for now I'm having a few days off from crafting to spend with my boys. See ya soon! Jo

6 comments:

Karin said...

These are super cute!!!!! Love them!

Val said...

well nice Jo xxx

Monica Gale said...

AWW SO VERY CUTE, YOU ARE GENIUS MY FRIEND!!

Jo Weedon said...

From one Jo to another, I love these bag tags...can you tell me how you put them together please? My children would love them hanging off their bag for school!!

Dawn said...

I love your keyrings JO just fabulous.
Have a great time in Prague.

scrapfancy said...

These are so cute & your key ring. What did you use for the flower?, Stephanie