Tuesday 29 November 2011

Christmas Bags, Tags & Boxes Class

Yesterday was my first class at the new venue - the Community, Learning & Resource Centre, in Wimborne and it's perfect! This was the class we created, Christmas Bags, Tags & Boxes using the Holly Berry DSP and Pines & Poinsettas stamp set.

I've the same class tonight 7pm to 9.30pm and a few places left so if you fancy coming along, please contact me by 3pm today, you're more than welcome to join us.

The cost is £10 and I've a new loyalty scheme for regulars - attend 5 classes and get the 6th half price.

My classes will be every fortnight on both Monday mornings and Tuesday evenings. Booking is essential. Bring you basic craft tool kit and a mug for a cuppa and I'll provide the rest.

Email me or telephone 01202 880929 to reserve your place.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Jo your boxes and bags are absolutely beautiful!

xx