Tuesday 15 November 2011

'Get Well Soon' Tissue Holder Tutorial

I've had quite a few emails requesting a tutorial for the 'Get Well Soon' Tissue Holders so I've put together a 6 page, colour photo tutorial for you to purchase for a very reasonable rate on my right hand sidebar.

The Santa ones would definitely make cute Teacher gifts!

I leave for the European Convention in Paris tomorrow night and my list is still as long as your arm....as always..lol! I've taken photos of swaps that I've made so I should have a few things to show you over the next week or so.

See ya soon!

2 comments:

Scrapcomber said...

Hi Jo, just purchased your Get well soon tissue holder.I just love the versatility of the owl punch. Have fun at Disney.

lescrapden@th said...

welcome to France Jo
we met in Franckfurt in june
see you on friday...
Nathalie from France