Wednesday 9 November 2011

Get Well Soon Owl Punch Tissue Holders

I'm off to Convention next week and on my return I've got a VERY busy few weeks. I've 2 craft fairs in one weekend so I'm trying to get myself organised before I go away.

I've made a few of these Tissue Holders. I designed these based back in March as the M&T's for the Charity Event I organised. 

The owls have been made to look like nurses - aren't they cute! Jules told me how to do the nurses hat which is the chest part of the owl punch and the cross is one of the itty bitty punches.
Must crack on with some 'male' versions now.

See you soon,

Jo

10 comments:

Julie said...

Don't they look cute - they will sell!!

Carole said...

These are so cute! Makes me wish I bought the owl instead of the birdie now!!! Next time ...

Hope you are well.

Hugs, Carole x

Margaret said...

Fabulous, as always, Jo
Margaret x

Kim said...

super super cute! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Phyllis Strickland said...

That is so adorable!! Fantastic!

Carole Bryson said...

I just love em Jo !!! I'd buy them !

Alex said...

Love this Jo, so adorable. Can't wait to see what the male version looks like.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x

Scrapcomber said...

I have made tissue holders before, but these are gorgeous. I hope you don't mind if I case them they are perfect to send to family and friends

Aquarius said...

Yet another way to use this brilliant owl punch - thanks for sharing

Kristine Thompson said...

These are so cute. I was wondering if you have a tutorial for them