Sunday 6 November 2011

Paisley Petal Scrapbook Kit - layout #2

Ok, so layout #2 has finally arrived.

The Paisley Prints Scrapbook kit is £15 and packed with product. If you'd like to purchase a kit I have 2 left. Details of the contents, how to purchase and layout #1 can be found here.


This wasn't an easy page to photograph with our dark days at the moment. It's much nicer in real life. I've used French Foliage for the stamping and the NEW Bigz Alphabet Simple Numbers for the title. The Full set is a bit pricey at £80.95 but I bought it with 50% off with the NEW HOSTESS PLAN which is amazing!

To find out more on how to get products at HALF PRICE, visit the Stampin' Up! Homepage here and if you fancy hosting your own home workshop and live local to Dorset, I would love to come along and Demonstrate techniques, provide your guests with a FREE make & take and have a fun few hours crafting. Please email  me for more info or to book a date which suits you. You'll have a great time - I promise!

We're having a Firework Party at home tonight. The 'arena' is set - so hubs has advised me, the chilli is cooking, jack pots are waiting to go in the oven, so I'd better get a bit of housework done before our guests arrive.

Be back soon with some sewing projects I've been making over the weekend with our NEW Designer Fabrics.

Jo

No comments: