Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Convention Swaps

Well the sun didn't make it out from behind those clouds after all, so no photos of the roomie gifts I received just yet. Instead I've got my swaps to show you.

I made 3 different ones - 2 cards and a 3D item. Wonder if you can guess what it is??

My first design was this card using 'Just Believe'. I will always love this set - it's one I can reach for every time whether I'm doing cards or scrapbooking. A simple design but the added extra comes from the embossed strip of vellum using Vintage Wallpaper.
My second card is a CASE from a recent blog I discovered called Lime Doodle. It's not exact but I loved the idea of using the Decorative Label punch as a border. The stamp set is Button Buddies.
And my third swap was......
Oh yes! It had to be though didn't it? Love making these - they're so cute!

This colour combo is Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade.

Here's another colour combo with Pool Party Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade.

Keep your fingers crossed for a bit of sun tomorow but if not I've got my 3D swap I can show you.

See ya soon! 



7 comments:

Helen Baker said...

BEautiful as always Jo x

Janet said...

Jo, these are all wonderful. Love the owl nurse (too cute).

Hope all is well.

Aquarius said...

Great cards and I just love the owl tissue holder and as you say fun to make.

Aileen said...

These are all very pretty. Love the nurse owls. x

craftpassions said...

Loved the cards Jo and especially the tissue holders, love the nurses! I like Lime Doodle too, she has some great things on her blog...

Queenie Jeannie said...

They are all so pretty! I LOVE my little owl tissue holder!!! Thank you for swapping with me!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Congratulations! We love what you have created using the Owl Builder Punch and have linked your project to our challenge blog this week – http://stilladdinktive.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/spot-owl-builder-punch.html