Wednesday 23 November 2011

Convention Swaps

Well the sun didn't make it out from behind those clouds after all, so no photos of the roomie gifts I received just yet. Instead I've got my swaps to show you.

I made 3 different ones - 2 cards and a 3D item. Wonder if you can guess what it is??

My first design was this card using 'Just Believe'. I will always love this set - it's one I can reach for every time whether I'm doing cards or scrapbooking. A simple design but the added extra comes from the embossed strip of vellum using Vintage Wallpaper.
My second card is a CASE from a recent blog I discovered called Lime Doodle. It's not exact but I loved the idea of using the Decorative Label punch as a border. The stamp set is Button Buddies.
And my third swap was......
Oh yes! It had to be though didn't it? Love making these - they're so cute!

This colour combo is Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade.

Here's another colour combo with Pool Party Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade.

Keep your fingers crossed for a bit of sun tomorow but if not I've got my 3D swap I can show you.

See ya soon! 



6 comments:

Helen Baker said...

BEautiful as always Jo x

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Jo, these are all wonderful. Love the owl nurse (too cute).

Hope all is well.

Aquarius said...

Great cards and I just love the owl tissue holder and as you say fun to make.

Aileen said...

These are all very pretty. Love the nurse owls. x

craftpassions said...

Loved the cards Jo and especially the tissue holders, love the nurses! I like Lime Doodle too, she has some great things on her blog...

Queenie Jeannie said...

They are all so pretty! I LOVE my little owl tissue holder!!! Thank you for swapping with me!